Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Hi LauraBE,

I was already selling Avon and had the same idea that you did to join a 2nd business and work with it concurrently. The business I chose is La Bella Baskets Company. I've been with them since November 2011 and I am really happy with the choice.

It's a more unique direct selling opportunity where your main items for sale are fresh flower bouquets and gourmet food gift baskets for all holidays and special occasions. We also have some great baby shower baskets full of items for baby.

Please email me or click my La Bella Baskets link to learn more about the opportunity and profit potential. There is no start up kit or inventory to buy. The only monetary investment in your business is a monthly website maintenance fee of $19.95 with no other hidden costs anywhere. You can begin a 7 day trial period for just $1.97!

(I can also answer any questions about Avon if you choose.)

Thanks!

Last edited by Nyesha; 07-13-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Lightbulb HERBALIFE health & wellness coaching

As a health coach I work with clients and based on they're individual health goals, I build personalized nutrition plans including Herbalife products. Herbalife specializes in everything from specialized nutrition to digestive health, skin care, immune health, men and women health, etc.

Herbalife is a publicly-traded company that has been around for over 32yrs and is now in over 83 countries.

I personally am a "product of the product" and have lost 12lbs of fat, gained 8lbs of muscle and dropped my body fat % 6%. On the business side, super part-time I'm making $2,500 EXTRA a month and I've only been with the company for 8months. Why not get paid to get in the best shape of your life?

*Start-up fee is a ONE-TIME $64 to get registered with the company*

*There is no monthly/annual quota*

*There is no ceiling on how much you can make*
Old 06-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Banned

Hi Laura,

Have you made a decision on your 2nd home as of yet?

Keep us posted and let me know if you would like any additional information on Perfectly Posh.

Have fun deciding on your next business,
Catherine
Old 06-18-2012, 04:28 PM
WAHM Regular

It looks like you have received alot of responses from people in Skin Care. Is this what you are looking for or are you open to other options?

Good luck in your search!
Cyndi
Old 06-18-2012, 05:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Arrow

If you're open to checking out other options out here other than 'sales' companies, you're welcome to read about my experience with JBP found in my signature link.

Otherwise, I think that baskets, candles might be a good fit with what you are doing. Plus romance companies are hot right now.

There are so many options open to you, its a good time to have fun, kick back and enjoy checking out all the possibilities....
Old 06-22-2012, 04:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Wow, that's a loaded question!! So many great companies out there! What will you be passionate doing? I do Scentsy and Damsel in Defense and absolutely love them both!! Both have fairly low start up costs & quotas and you don't need to carry inventories. I'd love to answer any questions you may have about either!
Old 07-13-2012, 07:32 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default New company to join

Senegence 13 year old company !
$50 sign up
$250 kit ($1200 value )
Ordering requirement : $200 retail accumulative every 6 months
Revolutionary Skin care, waterproof cosmetics, Acne line, body and hair !
Old 07-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator

What is the start up cost and can you earn your kit?
To join AVON its only $10 and can be done online - takes about 10 minutes and Avon mails your kit. The $10 is a one time fee and includes EVERYTHING you need to start.

What fees are associated (ex website)?
Website is FREE

What do you have to sell in a certain time frame?
The more you sell the higher percentage earned. You can earn up to 50%. You can also form a team of your own if you wish and once titled, you also earn a percentage of the team sales.

Thanks for your help!!

I have been with AVON now for 6 years, was able to walk away from my fulltime job within my first year. Its an amazing opportunity. 125years of brand recognition and women empowerment. Award winning skincare line - but we are so much more than just cosmetics and skincare.

For that $10 startup you can also sell Mark, our trend line, and Tiny Tillia, our high end baby line.

So... No parties, no quotas, no inventory, no auto-ship, no dress code or mandatory meetings. Your business your way with plenty of upline help. Free website and online training.

Want more info, just PM, Im happy to help.

Old 07-13-2012, 01:16 PM
WAHM Regular

What is the start up cost and can you earn your kit?
It Works! Global is $99 for the start up kit and includes a box of 4 Ultimate Body Applicators. You can pre-sell your wraps for $25 - $30 before you even get your kit in the mail and your kit is paid for!
What fees are associated (ex website)?
Website is $20 for esuite and back office

What do you have to sell in a certain time frame?
Nothing to sell in a certain time frame but when you do you get bonuses!

G.O.O.D. Bonus:
If you reach Diamond status in 4 months you get a $10k G.O.O.D (get out of debt) bonus.
Fast Start Bonus (FSB): Every time you sign up a new distributor and help them get 2 loyal customers within their first 30 days, you get $100 cash! This is paid out on a weekly basis on Fridays (you donít have to wait until your monthly check to get it).
"CAR" Bonus: Once you get 60 Loyal customers you get a $600 '"Car" bonus. (Not a car but it is enough to finance one!)
Wrap Rewards: Every time you get 2 loyal customers, you can get a box of wraps (4 in a box) for just $25.00, or a box of facial wraps for $20.00.

It Works! Global has the Ultimate Body Applicator as it's "Golden Goose" No other company has this and it is all natural. It is Not water weight loss (mummy wraps) that you get for hundreds of dollars at spas and salons.
It Works! also has weight-loss suppliments, body contouring, skin care, health and wellness supplements. Every product is all natural with no added sugars and is lactose free. Except for the It's Vital (multi-vitamins) and Greens/Greens on the Go, all the other products are Gluten Free so this is especially beneficial for those with allergies to Gluten or who eat a GF diet.

For more info, just msg me. Always happy to help!
Old 07-13-2012, 01:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Hey!

With Melaleuca, you don't do anything differently than you do as a customer, which is: A $29 membership fee (like a Sam's Club membership) That is good for a year. Subsequent years are only $12. With your $29, you get $100 worth of free products. Then you just place your monthly order, which is $50-$75 of products that you are already buying at other stores...things like detergent, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. The orders are shipped directly to the customer, so you aren't dealing with money or inventory.

Plus the compensation plan is better than any out there. I researched ALOT of companies and there are glitches in every other compensation plan out there. With Melaleuca it is truely a Pay it Foward type of business.

That is why I chose Melaleuca, the concept of "switching stores" made since to me AND the compensation plan.

Good luck in your search!