Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-03-2011, 06:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Did you get any samples of Arbonne? I could send some over if you are interested. Just let me know!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi Melissa,

I'm sorry to hear about your company closing. I know it might be hard for you right now to try to figure out what company to join. I hope you will find something that will be a great opportunity. I also hope your husband will be supportive.

If you are interested in a company that sells a variety of natural products you might want to consider Watkins. Watkins has been around for over 140 years (Since 1868). The company sells a variety of natural products such as skin care, hair care, cleaning products, food ingredients and much more.

The company also has a great compensation plan that allows you to reach new leadership levels simply by personally using the products. We also have no quotas and no requirements to do parties. I've sent you a PM with more information.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:40 PM
WAHM Addict

I've tried a lot of products, but I am solidly sold on Daisy Blue Naturals. We're now 100% natural (can't beat that), and with the low cost of entry already mentioned, ($58, gotta love that!), and no minimums, it's a great company to look into, dabble with, and then sink you feet into (pun intended, ah-ha)!

Good luck with your new company journey! Let us know how any of us can be of help!
Old 08-08-2011, 04:46 AM
WAHM Regular

I'd say check out beauty society.. My wife tried the products after looking for better skin care / cosmetics, she didn't start out looking for home party stuff she was just looking for good cosmetics. It was the first product that she used that I could tell that her skin looked different.

Beauty Society has a pretty low startup cost.. and although they do have a minimum.. if you are doing 1 party every 3 months, or if you are starting to get 1-2 orders in a month you aren't going to need to stockpile anything at your house.
Also the fee for the online element (Back office, and sales pages) is pretty low, especailly considering that you can proccess CC's for nothing additional.

If you want PM me and I'll make sure she hops on and answers (We share this 1 acct)
Old 08-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

So sorry to hear your company closed.

I would recommend Arbonne. Ironic, that a top ENVP from Arbonne left and took some of her team to Isagenix.

You know what they say...if the grass is greener on the other side, it's growing on a septic tank. LOL
Old 08-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Banned

Hi Melissa,

I'm as bummed as you are with Sensaria. I had been a customer for
at least 7+ years and it was perfect for my skin and the prices were the best. Just this weekend I
tried Aloette. Aloette is from Atlanta, GA and I have a friend selling it
in WA. If you would like her info just let me know. She loves it...

I wish you the best in your search,
Catherine
Old 08-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

So far, Beauty Society has impressed me the most with their skin care line. I even just washed my face in the middle of the day to wash off what I tried this morning. LOL! There are quite a few ladies who have already joined BS so I am sure we will join their team if that is the company we pick.

I am still waiting for samples from Lemongrass Spa as they are the last one that I would consider. I tried to get samples from Aloette but never heard back from the gal. What is your gals name Catherine?
Old 08-10-2011, 12:30 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm feeling MUCH better!! You all have been so very helpful!! Thank you to everyone who took the time to send a msg! I'm still trying products like crazy...its been difficult to find one for my sensitive skin. I've decided THAT will make my decision for me. I'm really picky and when you add in sensitive skin & topical allergies....

I have found a few that I can work with and even one I love. I just need to love more than half the line to feel good about selling it.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Awesome WAHM

Oh do tell me what you are leaning toward Melissa! I am about 99% sure where I am going but it is mainly for the discount.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
WAHM Regular

We're working hard to pay off my bills from baby #3 - she was EXPENSIVE!! But 100% worth it!!! So, I don't have money to join anything right now. My really good clients are well stocked up with Sensaria, so I know I have at least 6 months before they need to re-order - if not longer!

I would love to sell Beauty Society, but am not sure how the price point will fit with my market. I'm in a pretty low income area, but there's money here too. I love everything about it.

I love the idea of Lemongrass Spa, but am waiting to see if there's a skin care that works with my skin.

In the mean time, I've been thinking about Shaklee for about 4 months - and that's the skin care I'm in love with! That's what I'll be buying until I'm read to start a business again. I'll likely sign up for the distributor discount but don't know that I'll be selling it to anyone.

I wanted to love L'Bri....I like the concept of aloe based. But I can't get past a lot of things that seem silly but would really hold me back (the name, the packaging, the scent of some products) but what I tried I loved how it worked!

I adore the rep I've been talking to with Pink Papaya, but I just don't love the products. I'm afraid I'll get scent-overload if I ever did a party. Everyone I've shown them to loves them, so I know its just me.

Just about everything else I tried I had an allergic reaction/sensitivity to. There are some great companies out there, and I loved lots of them - but I won't sell something where I can't use the skin care system.

Tags
beauty society, chartreuse, daisy blue, jordan essentials, l'bri, shaklee