Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Selling online?

I'm thinking of becoming an Avon rep, (haven't taken the plunge yet). But in talking with a friend of my mother's about it, she said if there was a way to buy it online under my rep name/number she'd do it. I'd sell it to her in person but we're on opposite coasts so...... How would that work out, if she was able to buy her products online under my rep name/number would it get shipped to my house or hers?

Also, do I have to make a certain amount of money each month to stay on as a rep? Even I if don't make enough to even make commission one month? I hope I do make a commission every month, I just figure there will be good months and bad months.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2014, 10:45 PM
WAHM Master

Welcome to the WAHM forums!

When you become an Avon rep you get a FREE Website!!! Anyone in the U.S. would be able to purchase from you online direct delivery where they would pay online and the order will be shipped directly to them from Avon. You will get commission from those orders based on how many customers order from you online that campaign.

There is no set amount that you would have to make/purchase each month to stay a rep. However in order to make any commission on products you must have a $50 order. In order to stay active all Avon asks is that you place an order every three campaigns (campaigns run 2 weeks). If for some reason you become inactive all you need to do is contact you upline or District manager and they would be more than happy to reinstate your account.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask!
Old 02-08-2014, 11:59 PM
Administrator

FREE is always awsome and a real bonus, plus its only $15 to join online (simple and only takes about 10 minutes using legal info)

Got further questions, there are many of us here who are happy to help answer all your questions!

Bonnie

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 04-14-2014 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 11:12 PM
WAHM Regular

I had no luck with Avon
Old 04-06-2014, 08:38 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Sorry to hear that. Building a successful Avon business isn't really about luck though. We create our own luck with the work that we put in. Often times people who say they had no luck with it, just showed the brochure to a couple of close friends or family members for a campaign or 2 and not much else. If you put the work in, and take the advice of successful reps who are building very profitable businesses, then your luck WILL change. How long have you been gone from Avon? If it's been longer than 6 months, you are free to join again with a new upline leader as long as you didn't leave owing a balance. If you left NOT owing a balance, and you'd like to come back, let me know. I'd be happy to help you improve your luck.

The cost to join is now $15, but the kit is nicer than it used to be and includes full sized products now as well. It's well worth the extra $5.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:08 PM
WAHM Master

You know, I was at one of our division leadership rally's about a year ago and one of the representatives who I believe is either an EUL or SEUL spoke to us. She handed us these paper airplanes and told us not to open them up. After she finished she then told us to open them and inside was the word LUCK. What she viewed as luck I will never forget (even though I don't remember what her speech was). I thought is was so brilliant. Her definition of the word luck was...Labor Under Correct Knowledge!
Old 04-14-2014, 12:46 PM
WAHM Regular

I also am having a hard time getting customers due to not being able to get out much. Are there ways to sell online?
Old 04-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Administrator

I put a sticker on every book I hand out

One sticker recruits and promotes my website

One sticker says "save a tree.... share the book with a friend"
Both work well for me

Also, use the widgets in our weboffice to promote it on facebook and twitter

Bonnie
Old 06-24-2014, 07:30 PM
Mix In A Pinch

Default Can I sell online?

Good evening Ladies,
My name is Sherry E. / Scent N More and see some of you are wondering if online is the way to go? Absolutely! Online is the best way to go. As we all know getting sales at parties, depend ending on family/friends and those in our community to buy just doesn't always work out. With online business and marketing your able to have a steady flow of customers and other persons interested in working their own home business. Your not limited. Myself personally the online is how I grow my down line and make money. When I started I had enough to buy a kit and nothing else. So I had to get creative.

Let me ask. How many of you have a Facebook Fan Page, are you acquainted with Twitter and Pinterest? I know I had to learn in a hurry how these and other social pages worked for my business. I also started attending free webinars, reading blogs and just like here ask questions in forums. Again I was without the means to buy inventory and not a large social group offline. Being in rep/independent consultant businesses is not a one size fits all now that we have online. Facebook Parties can be a reps best resource for sales and bringing others into the business your doing. Me personally that is how I build my team and make sales. It can be done and many of us are having great success.

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 07-10-2014 at 10:40 AM. Reason: removed ad