WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bubble Gum Candle

MrsTeresa
02-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Hello,

It has been a while since I have been on this forum. Just stopping by to see if any Mia Bella distributors are still on here? Have you tried the Bubble Gum Candle? What do you think of the Bubble Gum Limited Editon fragrance?

I got mine. :)
Love it.

AlisonBoers
03-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Hi Teresa! It's been a long time!
How are you? I haven't seen you on FB lately and checked and for some reason I wasn't following you, but fixed that.
Funny, you mention the Bubble Gum candle. I just got mine today and love it!

MrsTeresa
03-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Hi Alison,

I am doing much better since having a baby and a year later being diagnosed with breast cancer, all is good right now. Thank you, GOD. I'm feeling great. It's nice to be back doing some of the things I love. The bubble gum candle smells great and I am looking forward to my Fruit Loops candle, I should be getting them very soon. :)