WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Copytalk hiring

pinkfrog
04-13-2021, 01:29 PM
Saw this on Craigslist today, was posted yesterday 4/12/21. ctscribes.com Copytalk is hiring transcriptionists in Georgia and Florida only. Experienced and have a program for non-experienced to train. Looks like a good company. Been around for a long time.

Naheed
04-28-2021, 07:30 AM
Thanks for sharing an online opportunity. I have a few friends who are experts
in transcriptionists and I will definitely share the site with them. How do apply
for the transcriptionist job? Can you share some details, please?

pinkfrog
04-29-2021, 12:44 PM
Naheed you have to go to ctscribes.com and apply from there

pinkfrog
04-29-2021, 12:52 PM
You go to ctscribes.com, click on "Now Hiring transcriptionists" or keep scrolling down that page it will show you the three facilities they hire from. Click on your location and and you can apply from there. I don't have any other details about the job, I just saw it and posted it here for anyone interested.