WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Let tax season begin

Retired in NC
02-12-2021, 07:39 AM
Ready for the nonstop work!

LadyMia
02-13-2021, 02:26 AM
Ready for the nonstop work!
This is actually the worst I have ever seen it. Usually by now there is an abundance of work. I would be making $200 and possibly $300 payments by now. I wonder what happened? I hope an onslaught of work is soon to come. I'm ready too for non-stop work. I had hoped to have so much more coming to me on the next payout date. It looks as if there won't be any work this weekend and Monday is the last day to work before the pay period ends. I hope there will be work all day Monday.

Enjoy the weekend.

Retired in NC
02-13-2021, 08:09 AM
I managed to make payout! Took a lot of dedication to get there. Hrs of sitting around waiting for something to type. Things have certainly changed with this work for sure.

LadyMia
02-13-2021, 12:55 PM
I managed to make payout! Took a lot of dedication to get there. Hrs of sitting around waiting for something to type. Things have certainly changed with this work for sure.
Yes, I made payout as well, but I know this time last year I was able to make well over $100. So far, I have under $50 on my account. There was some work earlier this morning, so I managed to make about $2.79 before getting tired and going back to sleep. I had hoped there would be more, but so far I don't see anything else.

I checked back even to Nov and Dec of last year on my KFC account record and my payments were well over $100, one almost as high as $200. I thought from that point on things would pick up and I would be able to continue making that kind of $$$. Oh well, things change I guess.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Retired in NC
02-14-2021, 08:56 AM
I will blame the pandemic, delay in tax filing date, for the slow down and now the weather but yes I agree things were not this bad ever in the past. I would think with more businesses working from home, there would be more work. I'm going to try and stick it out through tax season and then if things arent any better, I will have to find something else to do. I currently am wasting too much time sitting around waiting for work with KFC.

Diamond500
02-14-2021, 11:06 PM
I am surprised there isn't more work as well. I have been doing other side gigs to keep busy. Right now I am doing surveys from a variety of sites and I am finding that I am actually making a little more money than I ever have with the site "KeyForCash." If you do surveys on a regular basis you can actually make a decent amount of extra cash. I do hope though that things pick up soon because I do enjoy typing for this company and getting paid for it.

Retired in NC
02-15-2021, 06:25 AM
Diamond 500, what sites are you doing survey's for? I need something that I can do when KFC is so slow and I'm starting to wonder how much longer this work will even be around.

Diamond500
02-15-2021, 08:50 PM
Inbox Dollars is a good site for surveys I believe payout is at $30. You might not qualify for some of their surveys but keep trying until you get a survey and complete them as you go. The money will start to add up each day like it does on KeyForCash. I do surveys for a certain number of hours each day. It also helps to do surveys from more than one site each day to earn money. Some other sites that are good for surveys are Survey Junkie and SwagBucks. You need to have a verified PayPal Account to cash out for these sites. For Survey Junkie you have to earn $10 worth of surveys before you can cash out. For Swagbucks, it's $5 worth of surveys before you can cash out. These sites still won't make you rich, but at least you are earning some money. It is frustrating when there is no work with "KeyForCash." I am surprised as well that there isn't more work. You could also try "INSTAGC" for surveys as well. I haven't tried this site, but I have heard a lot of people like it for extra cash. You can also get gift cards instead of cash if you wish to do so with any of these survey sites. Good luck and I hope you get some success in earning from these sites if you decide to try them.

Retired in NC
02-16-2021, 07:45 AM
Thank you Diamond I will certainly be checking into those sites!

NotAMomJohn
02-16-2021, 03:20 PM
I think ITG has been pretty forthcoming about the issues on their end. My issues are that the payout threshold needs to be lowered (I am sick of making payout on the first day of the period) and they need to make it so we're not clicking on stuff over and over again because work is delivered a handful of snippets at a time. Or you have to refresh for it to show up at all. Or a category shows and you click on it and there's nothing there. This stuff is always annoying but it gets pretty intolerable with so little work for so long.

Retired in NC
02-17-2021, 09:14 AM
I have no issues with IT GUY. He is just letting us know what he is being told. But supposedly they are working 2 shifts. But I havent seen any signs of it for KFC. Appears to me they are working on other things, whatever that may be. So far the only improvement I have seen with this company is getting paid right away. Well, that doesnt mean much if you cant even make payout.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1