WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

cwsug
12-28-2019, 04:31 PM
I thought I has posted this before - maybe I posted it in the wrong place or something? Is anyone being affected by this?

Forever Blue
01-11-2020, 08:37 AM
I am! I lost my MAIN source of income last month (Dec.) due to them no longer hiring those who reside in CA & before that, I lost another good (but seasonal) job & this other one I had been doing seasonally for about 3-4 yrs.

That's not to mention ALL the COUNTLESS jobs I can't even apply for because they don't hire those who live in my state.

I fear for the future of the WAH industry for Californians, but I personally have no intention of moving. I sure don't want to ever go back out in the B&M (brick & mortar) field.

Anyone else & what have you done about it?

cwsug
01-11-2020, 11:18 AM
I sent a letter to the governor telling them how it's affecting us. I also am going to send a letter to that Lorena Gonzales lady who made the bill. I'm looking to see if there are any groups to join to fight against this.

We're not Uber or Lyft or a trucking company that can afford these high powered attorneys. So many people this has caused severe hardship. It's ridiculous.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1