WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SaBo
06-26-2019, 11:58 AM
Farmasi is a makeup, skincare, body care & hair care company that is brand new to the USA. The company is over 65 years old, but has been in the direct selling market throughout Europe since 2010. They just launched their direct sales model in the USA in January 2019. All the "new company" kinks are out of the way & now we experiencing huge momentum & growth!

Only $19.99 to join, you can add on a $49.99 or $125 starter kit at checkout, but those are completely optional!

No web fees.
No annual fees.
No minimum sales requirements.
50% commissions.
50% discount on your purchases as a beauty influencer.

There are so many products offered at Farmasi, from skincare to nails & haircare that you'll find something for everyone in your network.

Products are manufactured to European safety standards at their very own green facility in Europe. There is a distribution center in Florida so all orders are shipped & received extremely fast!

I would love to get you started on this fast growing & fun opportunity. Please private message me here & I'll get back to you as soon as we can. This is ground floor & moving fast, so don't miss out!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1