WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Router

Manpet
02-14-2019, 07:47 AM
Guys. I bought a new router TP-LINK TL-WR841N, before that I also had a tplink router. I want to transfer the settings, because when I bought it, they told that it`s easy to do in the settings, just go to the address 192.168.1.1 and choose "transfer settings". So, here to transfer the settings, you need to enter the mac address and the ip address of the router, where can I find them?

Coopewo
03-15-2019, 12:20 AM
:D LOL, it's funny

stevewilliam007
05-01-2019, 09:40 PM
You cannot do such things because different router uses different firmware and the backup file of one router will not support another router. You can just copy all the settings and then apply the same in the new router.

install itunes on windows 7 (https://itunessupport.org/blog/cannot-install-itunes-on-windows-7/)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1