WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Magic Ears

hokiemama
11-05-2018, 05:39 AM
I have been working for a company called Magic Ears for about a year now. It is a China based company that teaches upto 4 students at a time in a fun interactive classroom. I really enjoy working for them. The start pay is $9 per 25 minute class (with bonuses for being on time and teaching 60 classes or more a month)

I'd be happy to answer any questions and give my referral link to anyone interested. I have worked for several other online teaching/tutoring companies for the last 5 years and this is the first one that I've ever felt happy enough to refer other people to.. They do have a referral program so I'd love for you to use my link if you decide to apply. I am also happy to help you prepare for your interiew. They also have a 48 hour fast track for qualified teachers so if you have experience, you could be teaching in just a few days.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Foddler
03-11-2019, 04:59 AM
Sweet! That'll come in handy!