WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Slow Typist

CitrineJen
10-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Is transcription work worthwhile for a slow typist? I only work four days a week at my regular job, so I have three days off. I type really slowly, like 30 wpm but I'm not qualified to do much else at this point. Thanks for any advice.

olive38
11-14-2018, 01:20 AM
How about taking up some typewriting course? Something online? With practise, you can do it!

danasurvey
11-14-2018, 03:47 PM
You could also consider writing type positions that are more project/article based than speed based. There are other ways to earn online too.

CitrineJen
12-12-2018, 04:10 AM
Thanks for your responses. I'll look into a typing course and writing articles. I'm just self-conscious about trying to write because I feel like everything I write will be terrible.

Nevertheless
01-21-2019, 03:50 PM
30wpm isnít that slow

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1