WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Keen

waterfall88
09-19-2018, 04:28 PM
Quick question for those of you who read on Keen. Is it currently possible to make $2500.00 per month minimum (given that the person is a good, solid reader with overall positive reviews).

If the answer is yes, do you do both phone and chat? Can you make that much money doing chat only? Phone only? Both?

Any insights would be appreciated! I'm not worried about how Keen works, I already know that, I'm just asking about the potential for $$$ given the current economic environment.

Aesonknight
09-23-2018, 07:37 AM
Yes it possible, you have to work in their system.
and follow old network rules
i.e. log 12- 13 hours a day, charge a good price, ( avg is 3.30 ) and build clients with email and blogs and remember what you do today will affect you in 24 hours and 30 days later and bid around 1.54 per click on avg.

that the part people forget with keen is its system is built on the pattern behavior of the psychic but you can make more than 2500 a month.

Jenger
09-24-2018, 05:54 AM
When was the last time Keen was open for new advisors?

waterfall88
09-24-2018, 07:39 AM
Yes it possible, you have to work in their system.
and follow old network rules
i.e. log 12- 13 hours a day, charge a good price, ( avg is 3.30 ) and build clients with email and blogs and remember what you do today will affect you in 24 hours and 30 days later and bid around 1.54 per click on avg.

that the part people forget with keen is its system is built on the pattern behavior of the psychic but you can make more than 2500 a month.

Thank-you so much, I appreciate all of the information, it's very helpful.

waterfall88
09-24-2018, 07:41 AM
When was the last time Keen was open for new advisors?

It's been awhile, at least 2 years? They talked about opening it up again this Fall, but I haven't heard anything confirmed just yet. I was lucky enough to get in about 10 years ago, it's just always been part-time for me until now.

Jenger
09-26-2018, 07:17 AM
It's been awhile, at least 2 years? They talked about opening it up again this Fall, but I haven't heard anything confirmed just yet. I was lucky enough to get in about 10 years ago, it's just always been part-time for me until now.

Thank you. I was really wondering about that.

Barbarapaulson
12-28-2018, 02:18 PM
Keen is hiring again.

AvaAdora
01-26-2019, 03:36 PM
Interesting!

Reiki_Light
01-28-2019, 03:32 PM
Is keen still offering chat readings? I offer readings from my own website, as well as BW, but would like another commercial option other than the other K one. Thanks!
Karen Jo

waterfall88
02-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Is keen still offering chat readings? I offer readings from my own website, as well as BW, but would like another commercial option other than the other K one. Thanks!
Karen Jo

Yes, they still offer chat and I love it because they have to pay upfront to contact you, there's no freebie intro time.

BDS~
02-12-2019, 11:59 AM
I would love to get my listing live but no matter what I do, i cannot add my profile picture. Any advice, would be great, thanks! (I am not techie, that may be it, i did try to resize but that got weird.

BDS~
02-15-2019, 11:10 AM
I would love to get my listing live but no matter what I do, i cannot add my profile picture. Any advice, would be great, thanks! (I am not techie, that may be it, i did try to resize but that got weird.

Googled and figured it out.

No way to delete the post?

Muse of the Spirit
04-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Keen is now 'accepting' new readers...for a $250 set up fee.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1