WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Do you feel MTE is a dying field?

kiarasam
04-16-2018, 04:43 PM
I am currently in my second semester through Everette/CS, but have seen a lot recently about how MT is a dying field and people who are in these programs are wasting their times.

What are your alls thoughts?

I am kind of concerned I am wasting my time with this after all I have read. People who have been in jobs for years and suddenly are out of work and can't find a new job. I have been working really hard on my program and it is taking a significant amount of time to do so. If I am doing all this and not able to get a job, I will be really disappointed.

Are MTE's even in demand anymore? Anyone recently graduate and able to get a job?

Thanks

Lori786
05-26-2018, 05:40 AM
I can't offer recent insight into how the job market is for new graduates, but it is far from a dying field. Yes, things have been on a downtrend the last 10-15 years but there is still a lot of work out there and people who would employ you.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1