WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MysticNow
03-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Has anyone had any experience starting their own line? I would love to know how you did it and what the costs might be.

Jenger
03-05-2018, 05:33 AM
I'd rather promote myself right now so that's what I am focused on.

But if I wanted to start a line, I'd probably start an affiliate website for a place like Oranum first in order to build an email list and to see how well I could promote it. I wouldn't start a line with no promotion strategy. It's probably easier to start a line than to promote it. I've seen sites that use Click4Advisor to manage their psychics, but does anyone actually come to their site is the question.

Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

MysticNow
03-23-2018, 08:50 AM
good advice, I was wondering about how to drive traffic to the site. I too am focusing on myself and hosting 4 shows a year. Thank you for that confirmation

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1