WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking for psychic work

starwoman
01-19-2018, 03:33 PM
I am a talented psychic and astrologer with 13 yeas experience. It seems tough to find a good site to work for. I have applied to quite a few lately. Any recommendations?

mharkey
01-28-2018, 06:39 PM
I just found a site called www.seeer.com.

I submitted an application but have not heard anything yet.
I agree things seem to be pretty tight in the area of psychics online.
Have you tried Kasamba...any luck with them?

MysticNow
02-01-2018, 01:35 PM
There is also medium chat and life reader. If you combine at least 3 sites you can make a decent living.

oceanemotion
03-12-2018, 12:02 PM
I work on BitWine, KEEN, ZodiacPsychics and the PurpleOcean app. I also have my own website which I am trying to develop as I am nervous to rely on external income, a network could any day decide to remove your listings (happened to me and many others on Kasamba). I put in about 40hrs of work per week and earn 10K per month (euros). If I was still a social worker I would have way more stress, around 50hrs of work a week and 3K in earnings.

MysticNow
03-23-2018, 08:55 AM
I work on BitWine, KEEN, ZodiacPsychics and the PurpleOcean app. I also have my own website which I am trying to develop as I am nervous to rely on external income, a network could any day decide to remove your listings (happened to me and many others on Kasamba). I put in about 40hrs of work per week and earn 10K per month (euros). If I was still a social worker I would have way more stress, around 50hrs of work a week and 3K in earnings.

Which one of those sites do you find the busiest? right now I am on life reader, medium chat, psychic source and I am slow. Need something more promising.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1