WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

stasikat
09-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Hello,
I worked the Psychic lines full-time back in the 90s. I was always hired at first interview by any company I applied to. Recently I applied to California Psychics and wasn't asked to interview. I couldn't believe it.

But perhaps my "resume" or presentation was out-dated??? Any tips on what Psychic employers are looking for in the resumes and on-line application forms? Are psychics expected to have a website and social media presence? Recent experience? or?
What do emplyers look for on a psychic "resume" these days?

thank you
Anastasia

Jenger
09-14-2017, 06:36 PM
This is a very good question.

I don't have a psychic resume, but I have a summary of my skills and experience. That summary plus test readings have been enough for me thus far. I contract with 3 places and have my own website; but I don't share my website when I apply, and I only use my social media to promote my own website.

I've heard that California Psychics is pretty tough to get on with. Here is a old thread
https://www.wahm.com/forum/psychic-readers-53/344532-california-psychics.html

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1