WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How hard is Oranum test reading?

lilyanrose
04-09-2017, 09:20 PM
I'm finally moving somewhere where high-speed internet is available. I'm thinking of trying Oranum, but my confidence is kind of low at the moment after being turned down by Psychic Source. Any tips on what to expect?

Anna Solomonova
04-10-2017, 12:14 AM
I'm finally moving somewhere where high-speed internet is available. I'm thinking of trying Oranum, but my confidence is kind of low at the moment after being turned down by Psychic Source. Any tips on what to expect?

How come they turned you down? Were you given any hits on why?

lilyanrose
04-10-2017, 05:34 AM
How come they turned you down? Were you given any hits on why?

Nope. The guy I did my test reading with said I got some things right, but he gave me ZERO feedback during the reading -- just silence. I know that happens at times with clients, but I usually get some inclination if I am on the right track and getting nothing threw me off track. Maybe also because it was a test and not getting that made me afraid to trust my instincts. Now I'm sort of paranoid about applying other places, but I know Oranum seems to be a good earner if you can put in the time.

Anna Solomonova
04-10-2017, 09:08 AM
Nope. The guy I did my test reading with said I got some things right, but he gave me ZERO feedback during the reading -- just silence. I know that happens at times with clients, but I usually get some inclination if I am on the right track and getting nothing threw me off track. Maybe also because it was a test and not getting that made me afraid to trust my instincts. Now I'm sort of paranoid about applying other places, but I know Oranum seems to be a good earner if you can put in the time.

Oranum always struck me as a progressive company. I am considering their advisor/coach site too. So you know someone who makes a living there?

Can you believe I got sack from work this morning, right after I registered on this forum? Must be fate or something. It came out of the blue and the reasoning was beyond ridiculous: company owner said I don't smile enough. And I was gone, like that. Eccentric business genius like Steve Jobs he is, I can't blame him. It just came as a surprise.

xatalli
04-24-2017, 06:22 AM
Sorry to hear that Anna! I worked for Oranum for two years and it is not for me. I haven't been there in six months so maybe it has changed, not sure. These are my biggest gripes-

I had a lot of chatty people come by that are always there just to hang out and talk with me and with each other. Then there are those that just go around hounding everyone for free information. Besides being slow sales all around, the thing that made me leave for good were the perverts. There are few women left on Oranum and even fewer "attractive" women because there are men that will come on, get a private reading, and then talk dirty or turn on their cam and show you their penis. I would send a report to Oranum whenever this happened. I sent multiple reports, sometimes on the same people and they NEVER did anything about it. Not once. The offender's profile would still be there and then usually I would see the same ones again. This was incredibly insulting and hard for me to get my head around. The only conclusion I could make was that Oranum values the money of the perverts over our safety and well being. Sorry, I do not have anything better to report.

I am sure some are there that overlook this or maybe had a great experience while there. Like I said, it is not for me and I will never go back unless I get an email saying that their policies have changed when dealing with sexual offense complaints.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1