WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Circle of Stars

BDS~
03-31-2017, 10:48 AM
Any opinions of the company or knowledge of what they pay per minute?

lilyanrose
04-09-2017, 09:15 PM
I recently inquired and I can't remember the pay rate (it was so-so) but they wanted a 28 minute average call time! I didn't even think anyone did that anymore much less for that long. No thanks!

Anna Solomonova
04-10-2017, 12:16 AM
I recently inquired and I can't remember the pay rate (it was so-so) but they wanted a 28 minute average call time! I didn't even think anyone did that anymore much less for that long. No thanks!

I would stay away from such business models. It encourages unethical tactics.

lilyanrose
04-10-2017, 05:48 AM
I would stay away from such business models. It encourages unethical tactics.

Exactly. I was having flashbacks to Miss Cleo. ;)

BDS~
04-14-2017, 10:23 AM
I passed also. 40 cents a minute. I was willing to consider for steady work but I am not willing to jump through hoops, during the interview. Still Looking.

Jenger
09-01-2017, 07:07 PM
I passed also. 40 cents a minute. I was willing to consider for steady work but I am not willing to jump through hoops, during the interview. Still Looking.

What do you mean by jumping through hoops?

This thread is a little old. Does anyone currently work with this company?

Night_driver
10-02-2017, 09:22 PM
I signed up for onesun.com it's the same company as Circle of Stars and asknow. Didn't get any contact from them. My account is just sitting there. I heard some bad things about the company also so I'm looking into other places.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1