WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

swadeshdana
02-23-2017, 10:06 AM
What’s one of the most reliable ways to earn an income online? If done right, affiliate marketing (https://buildmoney365.blogspot.com/) is a hard model to beat. Problem is, there’s a lot of bad (and unethical) advice out there on how to approach it.

Where do you begin? How do you attract customers? What are the pros and cons of various Affiliate Marketing business plans? How do you make money by building a loyal audience?

JoeSpirit
02-24-2017, 09:49 AM
I don't really see a difference between the affiliate model, and other marketing models when it comes to attracting visitors.

If you want to attract customers and build a loyal audience you first must give value. Before you do any of that you must learn traffic generation, and that requires that you research to find out who your potential customers are, where they gather, and what their pain/pleasure points are.

Once you do all that then, in my opinion, the most reliable way to earn is to create your own product based on the knowledge you gathered and deliver the description of that product to the potential customer's gathering point.

Dugsmom
02-24-2017, 03:52 PM
I have seen a lot of results just by building relationships/establishing a connection with people. Get to know people, whether in FB groups, forums, etc. Seriously, this is a biggie for me. Never push your product on someone or pretend to be their friend because you think they will purchase the product from you. I never join forums or groups with the intention of selling. I join to learn and get advice and to give advice-to help. Be sincere. People have tried to pretend to be my friend online but I caught on real fast and I will never purchase from that person even if it's something I am interested in.

mountainmom5
02-25-2017, 08:44 AM
I have seen a lot of results just by building relationships/establishing a connection with people. Get to know people, whether in FB groups, forums, etc. Seriously, this is a biggie for me. Never push your product on someone or pretend to be their friend because you think they will purchase the product from you. I never join forums or groups with the intention of selling. I join to learn and get advice and to give advice-to help. Be sincere. People have tried to pretend to be my friend online but I caught on real fast and I will never purchase from that person even if it's something I am interested in.

I so agree with you! Being true to ourselves is what makes a forum valuable. I haven't been on here a lot lately as my life took me other places, but every so often I need to hop on to see what's happening. :)

I get caught up on the facebook groups too much!

On a business side of things... a lot of my friends are into affiliate marketing with blogging/Amazon and Amazon is changing their payment structure which kinda took some wind of out of the blogging sails, but just know that there are always other affiliate options out there and other ways to make your blog pay.

One of my friends makes a great income by building a list via pinterest and facebook and then marketing to her list. She is a KILLER author and really connects with her audience.

So the options are out there. Robin with Pajama Affiliates has taught me the most and I use her training whether I blog, or build a page on a website, or list items on Ebay, pinterest or twitter.

Cheers!

enriquegill012
02-25-2017, 10:20 PM
There's no right or wrong tips when it comes to affiliate marketing. All the time what matters most is the execution of those tips or methods, as well as understanding the product/services you are promoting and the target market.

aldricbangsal
03-08-2017, 05:00 AM
What approach should I do in terms of my affiliate marketing? Is it when I have developed my website or apply for affiliate marketing when I started out.

JoeSpirit
03-08-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking Alfred. You don't necessarily have to develop a website to participate in affiliate marketing, although it does help.

I think the first thing you should do is identify what niche you want to market in, and then look for popular products in that niche.

It's a good idea to start learning marketing techniques immediately, but the main thing is to get started once you know your niche. You could get stuck in the study phase forever, and accomplish nothing toward your goals.

If you're asking for something specific here please elaborate. Plenty of people on this forum who are willing to help.

RobertKokoska
05-06-2017, 12:39 AM
I don't really see a difference between the affiliate model, and other marketing models when it comes to attracting visitors.

If you want to attract customers and build a loyal audience you first must give value. Before you do any of that you must learn traffic generation, and that requires that you research to find out who your potential customers are, where they gather, and what their pain/pleasure points are.

Once you do all that then, in my opinion, the most reliable way to earn is to create your own product based on the knowledge you gathered and deliver the description of that product to the potential customer's gathering point.

She was just looking to drop a backlink...

Jennifer Castillo
05-21-2017, 09:17 PM
This thread is such a big help specially for a beginner like me. thanks

Jhonsonn
05-27-2017, 11:37 AM
I am not a pro. I am still learning. I am thinking about using Social Networking sites to increase my sales.

BBKS
06-08-2017, 03:00 PM
What you should do is use affiliate marketing as a way to learn how to build you product and services to sale that what I do it you find a need and you fill it. As a affiliate you can buy products and service and sale them for a profit that it. Hope this helps.

hardworkingmama
07-11-2017, 10:59 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you need a vast/large online presence with many 'followers' to really excel in any kind of affiliate marketing? Increasing your visability/followers on social media is one avenue, but it's also important to utilize connections with various websites, blogs, etc. Thoughts?

pedrocampos
07-29-2017, 02:33 AM
Of course, social media is important and you can build your list through free marketing, but it will take longer for you to see results. In the other way in paid advertising results show up fairly quick, but it all depends on your resources and creativity.

JoeSpirit
07-29-2017, 08:03 AM
You don't necessarily have to have a large list or group of followers hardworkingmama.

Your success as an affiliate marketer depends a lot on the responsiveness of your subscribers. A short list of proven buyers can provide a nice income.

What you do need to be concerned about is the quality of affiliate products you offer to that list. If you jump on the "super launch band wagon" you'll find that many of your subscribers are also the subscribers to the other affiliate marketers who are on that same wagon. You need to ignore all the hypey new products and find high-quality products outside the limelight that are not getting thrown at your followers from all sides at the present moment.

pedrocampos
08-13-2017, 07:19 AM
Definitely, the quality is important, and having a program with different price ranges also helps with the way a customer perceives your service.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1