WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you heard of Grace&Heart?

Cheryl
11-29-2016, 10:54 PM
The jewelry is beautiful, simple yet stylish, with a artisan flair!

Can you tell that I love it? I've been a sterling silver girl my whole life and I was really bummed to hear of my favorite (and only sterling silver company ...so I thought) was closing.

cabimom
12-23-2016, 11:15 AM
I am very familiar with them as I was going to be a founder back when they started but life happened and I resigned. BUT, the jewelry is fabulous and I love, love, love my necklace that I purchased from you!! I know you are going to do great things with G & H! I will be a loyal customer!

accents4you2
12-29-2016, 09:57 AM
One of my best boutique customers buys JJ fashion to go with her G and H jewelry. As a matter of fact she just bought a cute tee that has, "Live the life you love" to go with a G and H piece that has the same saying.

Although I ❤️ our JJ fashion jewelry since it coordinates so well with our clothing, I love sterling too, so I buy from her. It's a really nice line. Looking forward to a larger selection.

All the best

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1