WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Transcription Goalss

LisaMarieGreen
11-24-2016, 01:03 AM
Greetings wahm.com forum members! My name is Lisa Marie. I'm a devoted wife & mother. And I'm very interested in learning the art of transcription. I thoroughly enjoy listening, language, writing and completing tasks. I have a natural ability to pay very close attention to language as well as details. I have no experience in the transcribing world. But I do have ample experience providing clients with professional, home-based services. I'm very independent and a highly motivated self-starter.

I'm also opening a licensed home-based child care in May of 2017. I will offer 24/7 quality child care in a very safe, clean, fun & educational environment. My goal is to earn $10,000 net in 2017 from the child care. And $20,000 in 2018.

LisaMarieGreen
11-24-2016, 01:20 AM
I apologize for inadvertently ending my post prematurely. Friday I'll have a new computer. For now I'm relying on a simple tablet. For some reason I tend to accidentally hit buttons while using small devices. Am I alone in that? Anyhow, let's get back to transcription!

My goal is to obtain part time employment transcribing sometime in 2017. Because I will be busy with the child care. Once I have saved a certain sized nest egg from the child care, I plan on closing to focus on other goals. Of course that is several years ahead. What are your current goals in relation to transcription?