WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Silpada is back...sort of

cabimom
11-23-2016, 07:20 PM
I got an email that says Silpada is up and running online only under new ownership. Looks like they are shipping out of New York. I would have a hard time ordering from them knowing how they pulled the rug out from under their direct sales consultants and leaders. My vote is to boycott them.:rolleyes:

LisaMarieGreen
11-24-2016, 04:02 PM
When AVON took over the quality appeared to suffer. The K & R line wasn't a good fit IMHO. Then they decided to drop all reps. And recind the lifetime warranty. Its really a shame. They at one time were awesome. I won't buy from them. Not unless they brought all reps back, improved quality and honored the lifetime warranty. As well as stopped telling customers they didnt receive their returns in the mail. But we know that's not going to happen...:mad:

Cheryl
11-29-2016, 10:40 PM
There will be no more personal touch. A new big investment company took over the name, the left-over inventory and the names of all the former reps and their customers.

Kind of heart breaking to think of the reps who have moved on to other jewelry companies, are now have their customers, the ones that they brought to Silpada, being lured back to this new company, under the name of Silpada.

I wish them well ...

samsal77
02-06-2017, 01:08 PM
I just saw the Silpada website was back up, and the whole things really reminds me of what Lia Sophia did to their reps. Acted like they were shutting down, only to resurface a short time later selling direct to the customer. Really sad....