WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Has anyone tried PsychicBunny?

nika451
11-20-2016, 01:24 PM
Has anyone tried the psychic named PsychicBunny on the site called Fiverr? I have heard she is good but unsure of what her credentials are.. Is she really that good?

mschlo
11-23-2016, 07:32 AM
I have offered quick readings on Fiverr in the past to find new clients because let's face it, most of my clients require far more than just a few minutes of a general reading. Once I get into details, they want to keep going and start digging into details of their specific situation. A readers time is worth more than the $4 payout that Fiverr gives AND most importantly, this is someone's life! Their problems are worth more than $5 of insight.

I'd say if you're looking to find a new reader, Fiverr can be a GREAT way to see if you have a connection with a reader but I'd plan on purchasing more time with this reader in order to get in depth information on your situation. If they have upsell packages available on their profile where you can buy bigger blocks of time/in-depth email readings etc, this is a good indication of the level of reader they are. If they are offering comprehensive life advice for $5, I'd move on.

nika451
11-23-2016, 06:05 PM
I have offered quick readings on Fiverr in the past to find new clients because let's face it, most of my clients require far more than just a few minutes of a general reading. Once I get into details, they want to keep going and start digging into details of their specific situation. A readers time is worth more than the $4 payout that Fiverr gives AND most importantly, this is someone's life! Their problems are worth more than $5 of insight.

I'd say if you're looking to find a new reader, Fiverr can be a GREAT way to see if you have a connection with a reader but I'd plan on purchasing more time with this reader in order to get in depth information on your situation. If they have upsell packages available on their profile where you can buy bigger blocks of time/in-depth email readings etc, this is a good indication of the level of reader they are. If they are offering comprehensive life advice for $5, I'd move on.

I just bought a psychic reading from her and it was pretty spot on with what I am going through in a situation right now! I am about to try a few other gigs she has. I also liked empathkelly.

lilyanrose
01-01-2017, 08:38 AM
I never thought of doing Fiverr readings, and had written off my account I was going to use for freelance work because of the low price tag. But with upsells, this could be a good way to scout for more tarot clients. I've been working online chat, but you always get that "one-minute warning" right after they ask their question and I hate being rushed. I do much better at email readings. Great idea!

3ofpentacles
03-02-2017, 01:33 PM
I heard of her, apparently on another forum like WAHM people don't speak highly of her (LipstickAlley). People claim she hides as a member and promotes herself on there. I never had any readings from her they says she's a fake

Anna Solomonova
04-10-2017, 12:39 AM
So you are saying Fiverr could be good for generating leads?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1