WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Teams

mharkey
11-13-2016, 02:35 PM
I have a quick question...I have read the post on the forum and it looks like with the right marketing...building your own site can be profitable. I have used Keen and Liveperson and some others lesser known sites; however, their cut of your fees is pretty big.

Has anyone teamed up with other psychics/empaths and have a website that you all can send marketing too?
I am a firm believer that strength is in numbers...however, I know that you want to make sure the partners mesh well.
I am thinking about 2 others who have different gifts from my own and help lift all of us up. :)

Anyone have any experience with that or suggestions.

Thanks tons.

WAHMBrenda
11-14-2016, 09:32 AM
I'd be interested in discussing this with you: wahmbrendamarie AT Gmail Thx

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1