WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Plexus 96 Smoothies

PlexusPink!
10-16-2016, 04:17 AM
Hello,
I love Plexus 96 (Vanilla is my fav) and wanted to see if any other Plexus reps would like to share recipes. I am currently mixing frozen pineapple & banana. Last week it was strawberries & banana. I use Unsweet Vanilla Almond milk.

Plexus (http://shopmyplexus.com/melanieawhite)

Jersey Girl
11-03-2016, 08:32 AM
I have a ton of recipes my favorite is Butterfinger:

8 oz. Almond milk, 1 packet Plexus 96, 2 Tbsp. sugar free butterscotch pudding mix, 1 Tbsp. reduced-fat peanut butter & 5 ice cubes. Blend well in blender.

MarkCPhillips
04-24-2017, 07:03 PM
Thank you very much for your inspirational weight loss post and your transformation pictures

Lori Moreno
05-15-2017, 04:58 PM
What are the shakes sweetened with?

Are they for weight loss?

Do you feel more energy?

Thanks!

MeganSisko
05-25-2017, 09:06 AM

Do you feel more energy?

Thanks!

The shakes are sweetened with Stevia and can be used as a meal replacement or healthy snack. They are not marketed to increase energy, but you typically will feel better when consume things with better nutrient content.

MeganSisko
05-25-2017, 09:11 AM

Do you feel more energy?

Thanks!

The shakes are sweetened with Stevia and can be used as a meal replacement or healthy snack. They are not marketed to increase energy, but you typically will feel better when consume things with better nutrient content.

zenalily
05-31-2017, 05:07 AM
My favorite is the New Slim in our Triplex Combo which also includes the BioCleanse and ProBio5. All 3 of these work together establish a healthy balanced gut and weight loss. Primary benefits are supports weight loss, healthy glucose metabolism, healthy cut flora, helps maintain a healthy immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, helps remove harmful microbes and substances, relief for gas, bloating and discomfort, helps nutrient digestibility and supports your body's natural detoxification processes. Are you ready to start a new healthier you? Check out my website at Weight Management, Nutrition, Personal Care - Plexus Worldwide (http://www.shopmyplexus.com/MarciaJohnston) and come find me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/zenalily. I would love to talk to you. We hold monthly 7 day slim challenges where you get a chance to try the slim and be in a private chat room to learn more about our products, ask any questions you may have and read about other peoples journey with our wonderful all natural plant based products. Cant wait to hear from you.