WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Paul M. Garton

Watersign
08-20-2016, 11:51 PM
Has anyone done work for Paul M. Garton? What was your experience? Are they flexible or deadline driven? What is rate of pay like? I can't find anything on this site or anywhere online, for that matter, even though they're a national company and have been around for awhile. They seem to have scrubbed themselves from the internets! Which makes me a bit suspicious.

Thanks in advance for any info.

transcriber10
08-21-2016, 05:47 PM
Has anyone done work for Paul M. Garton? What was your experience? Are they flexible or deadline driven? What is rate of pay like? I can't find anything on this site or anywhere online, for that matter, even though they're a national company and have been around for awhile. They seem to have scrubbed themselves from the internets! Which makes me a bit suspicious.

Thanks in advance for any info.

What do you mean they have "scrubbed themselves from the internet?" Their website came up within seconds for me along with a lot of other company information. I don't think they are that big of a transcription company..

Paul M. Garton, Inc. (http://www.paulmgarton.com/)

There are a few posts on them on Transcription Haven or Transcription Express. They are a good company. I've done some work for them in the past. They are very flexible and mainly hire for overflow work.. You can accept or decline any assignments. I believe they have raised their rates to $1.00 an audio minute recently. Good luck.

Watersign
08-21-2016, 06:14 PM
Thanks for the info re. rate of pay and for sharing your knowledge and experience with them. What I meant by my statement is that I could not find any reviews by past or current transcriptionists. Their website is indeed very easy to find.