WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Msjaiy
07-19-2016, 11:41 PM
I am so going through it. My vomiting has put me out of work. The meds they gave me is a suppository so I'm sleep a lot. Needs some type of income to help SO, so ive started making lotions, bath and body products to sale because I can do it whenever I wake up..lol.

Hopefully it brings something in. I am so over this throwing up thing. But the only thing works is the sedative suppository.

danasurvey
07-19-2016, 11:44 PM
Sorry you are having such a rough time and I hope your symptoms get better soon.

Msjaiy
07-19-2016, 11:46 PM
Me too. I need to get back to work...lol

danasurvey
07-19-2016, 11:52 PM
Be sure to check around the forum, including the telecommuting section. You will find lots of stuff here that you can do from home.

MishaE
08-28-2016, 03:50 PM
why not find something you can do when your schedule sees fit? That's what i do. Working around my families scheduled and sickness. I am so going through it. My vomiting has put me out of work. The meds they gave me is a suppository so I'm sleep a lot. Needs some type of income to help SO, so ive started making lotions, bath and body products to sale because I can do it whenever I wake up..lol.

Hopefully it brings something in. I am so over this throwing up thing. But the only thing works is the sedative suppository.