WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lilyanrose
05-30-2016, 01:00 PM
You find a topic you're knowledgable and passionate about that you can blog on endlessly.
You get a domain using researched keywords and a .com.
You set up wordpress and build a site with usefull content.
You can place a few ads, but many won't see them, so you need to learn to create content with text links to your affilates.
You install plug ins to help with SEO and read up on creating an SEO friendly site.
You use social media to drive traffic and interact with readers.
You use tools like podcasts, blab, etc to add live content
You keep creating good content. And then you create more good content and share via social media.
You create other content that can generate revenue due to limited potential earnings using affiliates alone, like ebooks, online training, or subscriptions

That's a good start.

JoeSpirit
06-07-2016, 08:50 AM
Other ways of driving traffic are:

Guest posting on blogs, and writing articles for other related blogs.
Submitting content to article directories.
Partnering up with marketers who have similar products to yours, and doing joint ventures.
Using paid advertising. Solo ads work well.
You can also find popular blogs in your area & buy advertising from those owners who provide that service.

jarrodsmorton
06-07-2016, 11:41 AM
If you are that good of an affiliate, I really could use one.

JoeSpirit
06-09-2016, 08:05 AM
To get affiliates you need to set up an affiliate program.

If your product is digitally deliverable Click Bank is a good place to set up. If your product is physical you might take a look at someplace like Commission Junction.

JoeSpirit
07-14-2016, 07:59 AM
Took a look at your site uthayan, and noticed that your survey's link isn't working.

I wanted to check out your traffic platform, but I don't see what you're using for that. Could you explain what you mean when you mention "your own traffic platform?"

I do know of a new traffic program coming soon. It's a creation of Bill McRea, and reportedly a method for building a list in the 10s of thousands for resell, so you form your own traffic marketing business.

I don't have an affiliate link for that, but you can search his name & probably come up with a link if you have an interest in that type of income stream.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1