WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Trades of Hope reaches 3,000 CEs!

funmomma
05-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Hi all. :)
I was excited to see our home office announce just a few days ago that our sisterhood (and we have some men now too!) has reached 3,000 CEs out there speaking up for the voiceless, creating jobs for those in extreme poverty to give them a hand up - not a temporary hand out, helping kids receive an education, mommas keep their babies.....I am just as passionate about what I do today as when I joined 2 years ago!!! <3

We have a new website & back office software launching June 1st. They just changed our e-newsletters to a more mobile friendly format, we've had to shift our annual training location from Daytona Beach to Orlando for 2017 because of our growth. It's just an exciting time to be growing our businesses right now. I can't wait to see just what we can accomplish together by the time we reach 30K CEs!!
Amanda

"We don't employ people to make jewelry, we make jewelry to employ people." - Shelley C. the founder of one of our artisan groups.

funmomma
05-23-2016, 06:57 PM
Update: We just got notice today that our software update will be pushed back to going live July 1st. They've had some CEs testing/using the new software and ToH decided they wanted to revise the new software to include their suggestions.
I'm just over here excited for the new software launch so we can reach even more women to help empower even more artisans!!! Can't wait to see what the other CEs suggested that they're adding. I was already pretty impressed with the current updates. :D

Amanda

Gina_Bell
07-03-2016, 09:01 PM
I just joined Trades of Hope yesterday! I have never had such a wonderful feeling about a company before. The magnitude of the difference they make in the lives of their artisans and compassionate entrepreneurs is mind blowing! It's such a blessing to be a part of it!

Have a great week!

Gina :)

funmomma
07-04-2016, 05:43 PM
Welcome Gina!!!! I'm guessing you're one of our Day of Hope (or several days after) new CEs!!! So excited to have you join us. The more you get to know the founders, the other ladies and more of the artisans stories... you'll be over the moon. No matter which team you're on, you're going to get amazing support in our main FB group page.
Start making plans now to join us in Orlando, Jan. 6th & 7th for our Inspire conference. For the last few years they've been able to help secure visas for a couple of the artisans to come and speak with us at the conference - so amazing to hear their stories of hope in person (sometimes through a translator of course).
Who's your upline Director? It really doesn't matter, they are all amazing women. Just thought I'd ask. They each took a turn in January sharing their story of how they reached Director... they took many paths but their passion for helping change lives were all the same. Many of their testimonies left us in tears.
Again, welcome!! This fall with so many discontinued items - so with so many NEW items - we're going to have a WORLD changing fall season!!! <3 Go get started on earning those chicks!!!
Amanda

Gina_Bell
07-04-2016, 06:05 PM
I am amazed by the difference in this company! I didn't even know what the Day of Hope was until after I joined. LOL I was looking at this company, another similar company and then Clever Container. I just felt drawn to this company more than the others. I didn't know anyone in TOH, so I looked at various Facebook pages until I found the person who stood out to me. I ended up selecting Rainy Benedict. She's wonderful. Next up from her is Nicole Jarrett.

So far, the groups have been wonderful and very helpful. I can't wait to start doing parties! I'd love to come to the Inspire conference!

I cannot wait for the Fall catalog. I know it's going to be amazing!

funmomma
07-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Rainy IS wonderful! That means we're both in the Team Hope group! The home team is acting as your Director for now. My sponsor was Mary Ann - our corporate trainer. You'll love her sweet heart when you start listening to the trainings.
I bet your kit will arrive next week then..... So fun!!! The cue cards make leading your parties so very easy. And I heard someone online say that Holly (one of the founders) said that new CEs will be getting some of the new fall catalogs free when they come out too. Hopefully that's true - it would be a nice little bonus. :)
Carry on world changer!!! Can't wait to see Rainy celebrating your accomplishments for yourself & for the artisans. <3
Amanda

Gina_Bell
07-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Cool! That's great that we're on the same team! I'll see you around on the FB group! I'm so excited about this! Have I said that a dozen times already? LOL

It's nice to meet you Amanda. My full name is Regina Bell. If you'd like add me on FB as a friend. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1