WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone play on Steam?

jay42
04-12-2016, 04:53 PM
I just made the switch to PC gaming last year to save money. Playing games on console was just too much. $60 a game, plus having to play online. Not having that! I found a few free games like Warframe, to be funner than anything I actually purchased in the last few years!

starbirdy66
04-24-2016, 08:03 PM
I got a new laptop and a free game was offered due to the type of Dell I bought. I also purchased a few games for my daughters. I didn't notice that they had free titles too. I'll have to check that out.

One game I bought on sale was multiple classic arcade games. Some are only playable with a game control or joy stick. Any advice on affordable ones to use instead of a mouse and keyboard for gaming on a PC/laptop?

I might add that they like games on Kindle and the Google. Any thing that would be used across tablet, TV streaming and the laptop would be useful. I might have game controls from a Playstation to test.

TniRecruiter
04-25-2016, 05:28 AM
I used to. At work, I was on a team who would have a monthly "steam social" and we would spend a free evening playing games. However, I found the steam software took up a lot of space on my computer. It didn't bother anything but it was the largest thing on the machine. THEN you also had to download the games and that didn't make sense to me. So, I took it off.

forumUser
05-02-2016, 04:43 PM
I have an steam account too.

matoozie
05-21-2016, 09:20 PM
My son has an account and his dream is to work for Steam :D

larrypoul
05-31-2016, 11:33 PM
I just got the Prepare to Die edition on Steam, and was wondering if anyone else plays? I would like to get in some jolly cooperation again. I got it because of the sale for $5 currently, which is better than paying $15 solely for the DLC, which I still don't have. If anyone wants to add me, my username is the same as my name on here.:D