WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Clean burning

BellaCandleMom
04-08-2016, 06:15 AM
I LOVE how clean burning and incredibly smelling our candles are. I also use the warmers and melts often, but once in awhile I love candles going in my home. Just the glow makes me feel relaxed and it's just so beautiful. What attracted me to our products is how clean our candles burn... none of that black soot on the jars. With our proprietary blend of palm wax and hemp oils, love that our candles burn so clean. I have a good picture of the differences if anyone would like it to use in their advertising. Just let me know! I'm on FB often so send me a friend request and message and I will give you a copy if you like. :)

Have a great day! Alison Boers