WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Catalog!

SassyCassie
03-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Hey everyone!

How has the first half of the month been for everyone? What has been your best sellers so far? I am going to be doing a Pet Expo next month and I am doing an order for it and would love to hear your feedback!

I have had lots of love for Ocean Mosaic, Wren, and Wake Up & Be Awesome for warmers.

mariglynn
03-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Hey everyone!

How has the first half of the month been for everyone? What has been your best sellers so far? I am going to be doing a Pet Expo next month and I am doing an order for it and would love to hear your feedback!

I have had lots of love for Ocean Mosaic, Wren, and Wake Up & Be Awesome for warmers.

March has been awesome! The new catalog is the best yet!! My best sellers are the nightlights and for bars - Pink Tulips has been my best seller! I sold out of ALL of my WOTM bars before March 2nd. :D The other top 5 are Amazon Rain, Clothesline, Give Me Wildflowers, Luna and Sweet Cucumber.

Chilly Barlow Zoretic
03-13-2016, 11:06 AM
I tend to stock up on favorites for my events. I keep a few of the new scents but I use that as a way to get some bookings - tell them there are lots of new scents and then schedule appointments (parties) to share the new stuff.

SassyCassie
03-16-2016, 09:14 PM
I ordered pretty much one of every new bar! I love almost every single one lol!

It never gets old, I've been with Scentsy 4 yrs now and each catalog just seems to get better and better! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1