WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : ANP Transcription

TruM-1991
03-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Hi,
I'm new to this website. I have recently emailed this company my test but have read some very bad feedback and now I'm nervous. I heard that they are under new management as well. I also found out that pay is once a month. Is mailing your check the only payment option? Also, what about health insurance? And how does the pay look? Also my email is [email protected] for a second source of direct contacting me. I'm pretty nervous now about this because bad feedback. 85% of bad feedback. Please update me on what its like now. ☺

pawp11
03-15-2016, 07:12 AM
I don't have any direct experience with ANP. My personal opinion is to be careful who you get involved with in this industry. I can't afford to work for weeks or a month and then not get paid or get paid late. There are a lot of companies out there with absolutely great feedback.

In regards to pay, most companies have you sign a confidentiality agreement that includes their pay structure. You can do some research and come up with a reasonable idea of what they pay.

As far as health insurance, you are not an employee in most transcription jobs. You are an independent contractor. You might want to investigate what that means as far as income taxes, insurance, etc.