WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LemongrassRuthie
02-20-2016, 07:45 PM
I just signed up for the "Jump in for free" incentive! After hosting my first party on facebook I will get over $200 in product for free! That is with the hostess specials and consultant incentives they have this month! So exciting!

LemongrassRuthie
02-29-2016, 07:33 PM
So a friend signed up under me, she made $400 in sales in less than 15 days and Norwex is giving me more free product and a $150 Norwex shopping spree! With just my $460 facebook party I received over $200 in free product! And they didn't make me pay shipping on any of it!

mickey109mouse
03-15-2016, 08:42 PM
With the jump in for free, is there any sale requirements? I am considering doing it but I'm worried about some hidden catch!

LemongrassRuthie
03-16-2016, 08:51 PM
no, no catch! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I was wondering the same thing. You are a consultant and they have a rolling 3 month requirement of $250 within those months but that has been super easy. They don't charge you if you don't make that you just go inactive. I think the sign up free special will roll around again in Sept.

mdpetlover
03-22-2016, 10:30 AM
send me private email
[email protected]

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1