WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Needed emergency lipstick...

geekmom
02-17-2016, 02:29 PM
I needed some emergency lipstick because orders were taking a little longer this month and went to wallyworld to get some quickly. Blech! Whatever I had purchased wasn't very dark and just seemed to come right off after my drink. Then my first shipment of the new younique lipstick came in this morning and it is amazing. No icky smell like lipstick usually has and it creams on just right. I wish I had bought some sooner. What is your favorite color out of all of them and your skin color? I only bought 3.

kristakey13
02-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Whenever I wear lipstick, I use the primer first, then fill with lip liner, followed with the lipstick. It pretty much lasts all day through line and everything. I don't have a favorite color. It just depends on my outfit/mood. 😜

erigsby
02-18-2016, 11:36 PM
I use the eye primer on my lips. My favorite lipstick is Pretentious.

LashGirlsRock
02-19-2016, 04:47 AM
I am in love with the stains. I wear it alone, sometimes with a clear gloss and always as a base for any lipstick I wear. I am going to try our lipstick in Stinkin' Rich because I do wear red frequently, but otherwise I have become a lipstain girl.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1