WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

PsychicStar
02-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Hello,

It has been a long while since I posted in this forum. I hope you are all doing wonderful. I recently stumble upon a site call Instagage.

It is a great site where you can get a button for your personal website to receive chat or video call. From what I understand they charge 00 - .39 cents per minute for chat and video call depending on what you charge. If you do not charge for communication with your clients, then Instagage gives you 3 conversations as a free trial, then charges you .19 cents per minute.

I currently do not have my own website. I do not know how to create a website, and I do not have money to pay some one to create one for me. Does any one know of any free website templates where I can add this button on? I have been working as an online psychic for years and my customers are good at finding me at all the sites that work from. It is time for my own website.

By the way, I have also noticed that with Instagage you can down load a chat software and be online to take chat calls through the Instagage site. Has any one had any success being available via Instagage.

Any feedback and advise appreciated.

Blessings!

Jay'S
02-26-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi
I created a website on Wix.com
take a look at it

lifecoach (http://renren1004.wix.com/lifecoach)

maybe I can use that on my site for reading

Debra aka LadyRen

PS
Let me know what you think

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1