WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : WOW - Trades of Hope, new program

funmomma
12-22-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone,
I am SOOO very excited about our new Smart Start program that Trades of Hope is rolling out Jan. 1st, 2016. I've heard it called the Give & Get by a few CEs and is based on our Roadmap to Success 8*8*2 (8 parties a month, 8 guests at each party & 2 new team members).
Our current Smart Start has been nice but this is really amazing. <3
Here are the highlights:
$1K PRV in your first 40 days - get a $100 TOH coupon and TOH gives a dozen chicks to a family.
$1K PRV between days 41-70 - get a $100 TOH coupon and TOH feeds an orphan for a month in Haiti.
$1K PRV between days 71-100 - get a $100 TOH coupon and TOH donates a water wheel to a family in India.
**Bonuses** This is where following the 8*8*2 can get you.
For every new team member that you help sell $1K in YOUR first 100 days - you get a $100 TOH coupon
Sell $5K in oyour first 100 days and get a $500 TOH coupon and TOH gives a bike to a girl in Cambodia for safety.
Sell $10K in your first 100 days and get a $1K TOH coupon and TOH will pay for a child to attend school for a year in Haiti.

I mean WOW! I know we all love our companies but I am so proud of our new program. We are not only helping empowering thousands of women out of poverty but these new rewards are just as amazing for our new CEs as for the bonus gifts TOH is giving in their names. We'll get official numbers at our "Fearless" training retreat next month but I've heard we're on target to have tripled our sales in 2015 over 2014 and we're just really gaining momentum. I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for our TOH businesses and seeing how many families we can impact for our artisans. (And the hundreds and thousands more artisans our groups will be able to employ as we bring on more world changing CEs!!)

Blessings to each of you as you plan for outstanding business growth in 2016 with your companies too. :)
Amanda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1