WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : November Challenge!

AprioriCandy
10-31-2015, 07:49 PM
Hi, Everyone!

Apriori Beauty is offering a Consultant Challenge for the month of November-
The First Consultant to sell 60 LifeoxylDREAM Melatonin Sleep Mists wins a Louis Vuitton "Never Full" Bag!

Any suggestions to market?
I have some great Clients who purchase it in the Buy-3-Get-1 Free, so will be seeing if they need to replenish.

What social media works best for you? Facebook ads? Instagram? Periscope?

Thanks a bunch!
Happy November!!
xo Candy

cindi8d
11-16-2015, 12:42 PM
So fun :) I somehow missed this announcement earlier but I saw that it's not too late to get in the running for the bag!

I have found that the LifeoxyDream sleep mist is such an easy sell because so many people struggle with their sleeping patterns.
I always share my personal story - I have been a chronic non-sleeper since I was a baby and would have serious insomnia bouts 2-3 times a year that would last for weeks to months. It would also take me, on average, about 2 hours to fall asleep every night. Once I started LifeoxyDream, I started falling asleep faster and my insomnia lessened. I now fall asleep nightly within 10-15 minutes (unless I have caffeine!) and I can't remember the last time I had insomnia. Well over a year.
I attribute it all to LifeoxyDream! Amazing product that produces results!
Cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1