WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ohrobynwrites
10-15-2015, 12:13 AM
I'm currently a freelance writer on Upwork. I went to try to hire for a project (twice) and wow... horrible experience! I feel pretty bad for those that try to hire on there now. I searched for freelance writers and saw wahm, awesome. I used to be on these forums all the time, can't remember my login info for the life of me. At any rate, are there any mommas on here interested in a part time gig? I'll paste my original ad but to sum it up, need someone to do some research and help me with my content for a website I am developing. No time to do it myself between gigs. I'm needing original writing that *will* belong to you, you'll be fully credited for it. I'm thinking 2 or so articles a week, related only to *bee conservation/protection* and, most importantly, statistics gathered about their decline . Anything related to this will work for me. I'm willing to edit somewhat but I hope I won't have to. If I have to rewrite the whole thing, there's no point.

**Oh, nevermind about the posting original ad. Upwork is down (shocker). I pretty much summed it up already I guess. Pay wise, for 2-4 articles a week, each about 5 or 6 paragraphs would be about $50. I'm on a budget but we can play with these numbers, just let me know. Flat rate might be better in this circumstance, I think? I am working on the sites store and proceeds will go to foundations (excluding you, merch expenses and website fees so don't get crazy with it).

In summary:

Research statistics/related news.
Write awesome content about it.
99% command of English language/grammar/pronunciation/slang is a must.
Cite sources (If you plagiarize, I will not pay nor use content).
Get paid.
Repeat.

Sorry for any typos. I'll probably read this again tomorrow and flinch. I'm so over writing at the moment, hence the need for help LOL

Kailee Lundberg
11-11-2015, 02:20 PM
What kind of article content are you looking for? I'm looking to write 3 articles a week, 5-6 paragraphs at $45 per article.

cdeangio
11-13-2015, 09:11 AM
Hey! I think I'd be perfect for this! I'm a librarian with a degree in creative writing and several years of legal blogging under my belt. The combination makes me a great researcher and I can quickly (and expertly) turn out content for a site like yours. I'll send you a PM!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1