WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Appen new hire

armstoj
09-06-2015, 10:35 PM
I folks! I am a new hire for Appen ads rating. I have been at it for the past 6 days and enjoy it lol. I have some concerns as I have read that they will pull you out of a contract for various reasons without notice. I am rating the ads and have fine tuned my comments but im still about 15 minutes over an hour. on each batch. I have read that they are are a bit lax the first week as far as time goes and my time has gone down each time. Should i be worried at a 15 minute overage? The time clock on the site is inaccurate. Also, do they ever tell you if you are doing well or not so well? Is no news good news I guess I am trying to say. Are there other related jobs like Appen that I might can apply? I appreciate the help and thanks to all who respond.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1