WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Innovate Ideas To Market This

kingsofwinning
07-20-2015, 03:12 PM
I am an affiliate with a well knows website. I market my website to lottery players showing them a better game that pays back way better then the lottery and offers people the best shot ever at hitting a life changing jackpot. It is not gambling though. I offer people a FREE NO RISK shot at trying to hit a major score. I pay for their entry fee to have them give it a try. I have almost 2000 subscribers on youtube and a ton of them have won hundreds, a few have won thousands. I am pretty good at marketing but would love to hear some more ideas on how I can market to others a free shot to win $100,000. Thanks for your insights!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1