WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Pregnancy workout Dvds

Amy Jacobs
07-14-2015, 07:19 AM
Any good recommendations? I am 14 weeks still waiting for Morning sickness to ease up hoping in the next couple weeks I can get back into some type of working out. This is my 5th and last pregnancy.

Amber1002
08-11-2015, 02:07 PM
Hi, Amy! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am not sure about DVDs, but Jessica Smith has a fitness YouTube channel and she has a few prenatal workouts on there that I am planning to try. :)

Hope that helps!

prohealthylivin
08-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Hey, Amy!

I used Yoga Mama Prenatal Yoga video for my last pregnancy and the other two I used Leisa Hart's Fitmama Prenatal Workout. Both of them were great and the positions were not difficult with a big belly.

Hope that helps!

Any good recommendations? I am 14 weeks still waiting for Morning sickness to ease up hoping in the next couple weeks I can get back into some type of working out. This is my 5th and last pregnancy.