WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Join in July Promo is great

wahmse
07-08-2015, 08:31 PM
Be sure you are sharing the Join in July promotion with your prospects. Who is having success with this? My group has added close to 100 team members with the new lower cost Escential Kit. Remember to share it is for the month of July only.

Happy prospecting!

mariglynn
07-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Love Scentsy is giving us this option :)

Privatemf
09-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Do u think this opportunity will come around again

SabrinaGould
09-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Do u think this opportunity will come around again
I have heard that they do it twice a year! Message me if you would like me to let you know when they do it again! :)

AletheaAnderson
09-19-2015, 04:06 PM
You never quite know when they'll run a promo, however $99 to join is still a great deal if you are looking to start a home based business.

You get all the supplies you need to get glowing and growing, plus it's a great time to start with the holidays just around the corner! Home fragrance makes wonderful gifts for family, friends and people at the office! It's a fun time to build a business and gain the residual purchases after the holidays when people need more fragrances!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1