WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Our Mascara has been Enhanced!

SaBo
07-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Did you all get on the webinar today & hear the great news?

Our 3D mascara has gotten an upgrade! It's now completely MADE IN THE USA, ophthalmologist tested, 100% hypoallergenic, fibers are COATED with Uplift Eye Serum, and it has 2 international patents pending!!

Did I mention MADE IN THE USA?!! :)

No more hard case, either!! Box is 100% recycled material and the lashes come in a poly bag that is designed to hold our Precision Pencils, Lucrative Lip Gloss and Lipstain! WAHOOOO!!!!!

Isn't this exciting! I feel lucky to be a presenter right now since it's only available to us at the moment! Our customers have to wait until July 15th! I can't wait to get mine ordered!

Letitia
08-25-2015, 06:23 AM
I've yet to try any Younique products but I thought those cases were REALLY nice, will people still be able to purchase a hard case?

SaBo
08-25-2015, 07:25 AM
No, the mascara now comes in a silky pouch that is really quite handy. You can also fit an eye & lip liner into the pouch for when you are traveling! :)

Beth Guerra
09-26-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm glad they changed the packaging for the mascara. Even though it was a nice case, it was bulky to take with you in your purse.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1