WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KNicholls
06-26-2015, 08:12 PM
I just found a really fun opportunity and would love to share it! Temporary tattoos! I've always been interested in a tattoo, but I don't like needles and I never wanted something permanent! So enter the world of temporary tattoos!

Join before the official launch on July 1 (just two days!) and receive founder status. That means you start with a commission of 40% from day one! Earn your starter kit back by adding folks to your team. Basic kit starts at just $49.95.

If interested, PM me for details and I will share a website with you as well as a referral code! Let's have some fun with these tattoos!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1