WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Attention Silpada Reps

liz.jewels
05-04-2015, 09:31 AM
Just a quick FYI to make sure you order your capsule collection today if you want to get in on the presale that starts in June. We only have a few days to opt-in and order.

Even though the collection won't ship until June, I was able to bundle my order with other supplies I need, which will ship immediately, and pay just one shipping charge. LOVE Silpada!

Anyone who isn't a Silpada rep...more to come on this topic in another month!

cabimom
05-18-2015, 03:23 PM
I like the changes that Silpada is making, but I am wondering how the "die hard" sterling silver reps are going to take this. They already had a hard time with the K & R collection- which I love- complaining that they wanted more traditional Silpada silver. I love the variety, not so sure the SS gals are going to though.

BTW, Liz how are you promoting the flash sales? Those are great!

I share a lot of pictures on my facebook page because I love the jewelry and the photos are so beautiful!

liz.jewels
05-19-2015, 12:38 PM
Hi Cheryl!

I do think there are tried and true silver girls who were hesitant to promote the K&R line. However, those who have done so have generally noticed an uptick in sales and bookings. It helps us reach a new market while still providing solid sterling pieces to our legacy customers who love them!

Some people are thinking they don't want something additional to promote, but I am very excited to preview the new products personally and with my customers. I think it will help me reach the women who say "I have enough jewelry" or "I don't wear jewelry" but maybe they love scarves or really could use a fabulous wristlet or handbag.

As for the flash sales, I'm posting teasers and then a pre-sale on my facebook page for my business. The last one was pre-mother's day, so I texted some of the spouses who shop with me for their wives and sold a few that way.

Tonight is the business blitz, so when I make my calls, anyone who says they aren't interested in booking or the business opportunity will be told about the flash sale. I'm hoping that helps get incremental sales. I'm also going to cross-promote the flash sale on my personal page tomorrow with a link to my site to purchase.

And of course, I'll be submitting a party of my own to get the item at 75% off! (Half off the sale price as a hostess half-price item.)

cabimom
05-19-2015, 11:13 PM
Sounds great! I am going to be emailing some of my former jewelry customers and let them know about the sale and post it on my facebook page.

liz.jewels
05-20-2015, 09:10 AM
Good luck! Hope you generate some sales. It's a fantastic deal!