WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Overflow Work Available

Paul3tt
04-28-2015, 06:05 AM
I have a three-hour agency workshop I need help with. Audio is good and I have log notes, which help. Multiple speakers and technical terminology, so experienced transcribers who've done this sort of work before only please.

Turnaround time: Need back by Thursday April 30 at 12:00 noon PST.

Pay is 1.00 per page. You do not have to transcribe verbatim or look up spellings, words, etc. as I will be doing a second listen through for accuracy and terminology.

Must be fully set up and experienced on transcribing from home, have a foot pedal, software etc.

Payment will be made via PayPal or bank direct deposit.

PM me a brief note on your qualifications and availability to help. There is potentially more work in the future for the right person.