WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : So nice to see!

accents4you2
04-17-2015, 07:00 PM
It is great to see so many scrapbooking options available! Times may change, but there will always be a need to save and share family photos. I love how CTMH offers a variety of products from creative traditional methods, to quick and easy, get it in the scrapbook methods, to digital methods...Something for everyone. I also love all the many craft items available...they are so so cute!

What scrapbook/craft company are you with and what do you love about it?

Is there anyone out there like me that thinks scrapbooking/crafting is a great way to de-stress?

lascrapper
04-19-2015, 12:14 PM
I personally am more of a digi scrapper. I love the portabilityof just using my laptop and limited supplies. But since I have a lot of paper scrappin friends I also appreciate the paper products that Heritage Makers has now. (they are from the co-founder of Creative Memories, so not really my "style"!) ;)

However, Heritage Makers just partnered with Lisa Bearnson which is why I decided to join on her team!! She will have a new line out this summer, Anthology by Lisa Bearnson. it will be paper at first but then she'll also have digital. I'm super excited to see the product line!

And yes, scrapbooking is a destresser for me too!!!

accents4you2
04-25-2015, 08:26 AM
That's exciting!

I like both digital and traditional. Some of my albums contain a combination of both...and surprisingly it flows really nicely. We offer two page digital spreads that can be easily added to an existing album. I will always have to incorporate the crafty side though..I love working with paper and embellishments too much!

Yes..it is like therapy..Thank goodness I get some more of it this weekend! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1