WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

calloway
04-08-2015, 10:19 AM
I heard about this guy on a podcast.

How an LA Uber Driver Makes $250,000 a Year | NextShark (http://nextshark.com/how-an-la-uber-driver-makes-250000-a-year/)

Sounds like an awesome way to sell your jewellery.

Your taxi customers are all potential clients.

Before I was working in the Craft & Design Centre, It was Dead!!! No one saw my jewellery. Being an Uber driver actually sounds quite appealing now :)

utopiandream78
04-08-2015, 03:54 PM
Hey, whatever works! I do pretty well, but I often think that if I got out more I sell more (most of my sales are online) I guess driving a taxi is REALLY getting out there.

plunderprincess
04-09-2015, 05:51 AM
That's so funny! Many of my sales are from SWYW (Share what you wear) on FBook or just from being out and about wearing my jewelry! I'm too lazy to make it work any other way ;)

LorettaA
04-09-2015, 04:34 PM
That's a great story. I'd be too worried about my safety to take on being an Uber driver. Good for him though.

calloway
04-10-2015, 07:36 AM
That's a great story. I'd be too worried about my safety to take on being an Uber driver. Good for him though.

Yeah, it would be really worrying driving strange men around all day.
I was actually listening to an other podcast where uber driver murder was being discussed. (I listen to a lot of american podcasts)

They were saying that every fare is logged, but to successfully commit uber driver murder, one just has to use someone else's phone to order the taxi :eek:

utopiandream78
04-26-2015, 12:18 PM
That's so funny! Many of my sales are from SWYW (Share what you wear) on FBook or just from being out and about wearing my jewelry! I'm too lazy to make it work any other way ;)

This sounds interesting Can you elaborate on this SWYW thing?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1