WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

NikkiC
04-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Hi ! Does anyone have experience with this program ? If so can you please share experience with it . I am looking at a few different programs now and just curious . Thanks in advance

Moonlilly
06-18-2015, 11:10 AM
Yes I am kind of wondering the same thing? Is he still around?

crisstar
06-19-2015, 03:42 AM
Chris Farrell's Membership is still going. It has been a top affiliate training site for years now.

When you're looking for reviews watch out for those fake reviews being put up by those Wealthy Affiliates affiliate members. If you want more insight into CFM, you should take a look at the warrior forum (WF) and do a search for CFM there.

You'll get real reviews from real marketers and not affiliates looking to flip you into their deal. There are pros and cons to CFM and you'll see them when you go to the WF. Hope this helps!

Moonlilly
06-19-2015, 09:17 AM
Crisstar,

Thank you for the reply. Yes I have seen blogs on Wealthy Affiliate and it's funny because I am actually talking to someone from one of those blogs. I found this blog when I was trying to find out more about DSD and they had a very long and detailed article about DSD and whether they were a scam or not. And well I have to say that Wealthy Affiliate caught my attention because they mention it in the article too. But I haven't joined. I will have to check out this forum for sure. The reason I asked about Chis F is because I took a free course from him once and was really impressed. I was just wondering what he was doing now in terms of affiliate marketing. I am new to all this so am trying to learn the ropes.

NikkiC
06-24-2015, 01:44 AM
Chris Farrell's Membership is still going. It has been a top affiliate training site for years now.

When you're looking for reviews watch out for those fake reviews being put up by those Wealthy Affiliates affiliate members. If you want more insight into CFM, you should take a look at the warrior forum (WF) and do a search for CFM there.

You'll get real reviews from real marketers and not affiliates looking to flip you into their deal. There are pros and cons to CFM and you'll see them when you go to the WF. Hope this helps!
Thank you for your response crisstar

Karen_Smith
06-25-2015, 08:29 AM
used hes training a long time ago but i think its still of great value. Hes a good teacher and if your just starting out hes training is great

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1